1. We offer an education that combines Catholic faith and teachings with academic excellence.
2. We partner with parents in the faith formation of their children.
3. We set high standards for student achievement and help them succeed.
4. We provide a balanced academic curriculum that integratesfaith, culture and life.
5. We use technology effectively to enhance education.
6. We instill in students the value of service to others.
7. We teach children respect of self and others.
8. We emphasize moral development and self-discipline.
9. We prepare students to be productive citizens and future leaders.
10. We have a 99 percent high school graduation rate. 85% of our graduates go to college.
11. We cultivate a faculty and staff of people who are dedicated, caring and effective.
12. We provide a safe and welcoming environment for all.
Planning has started for this year's Oktoberfest celebration. Additional activities have been planned for the entire family.
The day starts with a 5K Race from 9:00 - 10:00 in the morning.
Games for the entire family will take place under the tents from 11:00 - 2:00.
The Homebrew competition takes place from 4:00 - 8:00.
The Oktoberfest dinner and entertainment runs from 6:00 - 11:00 that evening.
If you need additional tickets they can be bought at school or on line at:
OKTOBERFEST TICKET SALES
Anyone person or business that might have an item to donate to the event so that it could be auctioned off, please contact the school office.
On October 9th, our students will once again be enjoying a fun and activity filled day as we celebrate our Energized for Education Day. Our goal is to raise $9000.00 to be used toward a new science lab.
Students will dress down that day as they participate in a variety of activities.
Schedule for the Day:
8:30 - 9:15 School Mass
10:00 - 10:45 Pre-K - 3rd Grade - walking
4th - 8th Grade - karate demonstration in gym
10:45 - 11:30 Pre-K - 3rd Grade - karate demonstration in gym
4th - 8th Grade - walking
12:00 - 1:00 Pizza lunch (1.50 per slice) in field by rectory
Kona water ice provided for dessert
1:30 - 2:30 Dodgeball tournament in gym
Students will obtain pledges for sponsorships as they participate in the Walk-a-Thon around school. Donation for the event can also be completed online at:
1. 100% classroom participation earns an extra hour of recess
2. Families who raise their goal of $75 will be entered into a drawing for one of three
prizes: Gift cards to Sky Zone, Bowling or Movie tickets.
3. The classroom who raises the most in donations have their choice of a pizza or ice
Everyone is invited to come and join the fun.