The new session for the after school art program's registration has been extended for another week. If you are interested, please send in your forms to school. The first class will begin next Wednesday, Feb, 4th, NOT tomorrow.
This is updated information concerning the Catholic Schools Week schedule.
Planning has begun for our next Parish-wide event which will take place on Saturdaay, March 21st. If you can volunteer some time to help plan and organize this wonderful event, it would be greatly appreciated. The more hands helping, the less work for everyone.
Please call the school and we'll let you know how you can help.
Thanks for all you do for the school.
1. We offer an education that combines Catholic faith and teachings with academic
2. We partner with parents in the faith formation of their children.
3. We set high standards for student achievement and help them succeed.
4. We provide a balanced academic curriculum that integratesfaith, culture and life.
5. We use technology effectively to enhance education.
6. We instill in students the value of service to others.
7. We teach children respect of self and others.
8. We emphasize moral development and self-discipline.
9. We prepare students to be productive citizens and future leaders.
10. We have a 99 percent high school graduation rate. 85% of our graduates go to
11. We cultivate a faculty and staff of people who are dedicated, caring and effective.
12. We provide a safe and welcoming environment for all.